Custom Search

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cover letter to Apply in US universities

Phone no:
Email:
Mail Address: ,


Friday, November 21, 2008

To,
University of South Alabama
Office of International Services
Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002,
U.S.A.


Dear Sir or Madam,

I am forwarding my application packet for the M.S. Course in Electrical Engineering beginning in Spring 2005 Semester.



Documents enclosed are:

1. Demand Draft for US $ 25/- (Application fee).
2. Application Form.
3. Official College Transcripts (duly sealed).
4. Statement of Purpose.
5. Recommendation Letters (duly sealed) - 3 letters.
6. Sponsor’s Bank Certificate to show enough funds is available.
7. Photocopy of TOEFL Score Card.
8. Photocopy of passport together with 2 passport sized photos.



I have already requested ETS, Princeton to transmit my TOEFL score directly to your University/ Institution.

My GRE test date has been conformed for on 17th November 2004 and the score, of which I shall, have ETS, send to your institution.

Kindly send the acknowledgement of the receipt of my application packet to the following email address: rochha@hotmail.com


Sincerely,
(Prospective Student)

No comments: