Custom Search

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Recommendation Letter

It is a privilege to recommend Mr.Bijaya Ghimire, son of Mr. Kul Prasad Upadhyay, for admission in MS Degree (Electrical Engineering) in your esteemed University. I have known him since 1990 when he joined this college as an undergraduate student. He was admitted in B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering) course at this Institution under General Cultural Scholarship Scheme provided by I.C.C.R. I have taught him various subjects such as Analog Circuits & Audio and Video engineering. I have also had the opportunity to supervise and evaluate his performance in Analog Circuit laboratory, Integrated Electronics Laboratory and Power & Industrial Electronics Laboratory during his undergraduate course. I found him to be well aware of research challenges and possess an intuitive mind to overcome hurdles. His performance in all these courses has been good.


He is highly motivated for pursuing research oriented study. His ability to grasp the technical aspects and his hard working nature has always impressed me. Under my guidance, he has carried out a research project entitled “Infra Red Remote Control” and “Electronic Roulette Wheel”. His work ethic has been exemplary. He tries to bring out the best and at the same time is quite realistic. He has good grasping power. He tries to learn from his mistakes. He is very clear about his career objective and is committed to it. From his records and his various achievements in extracurricular activities he has done very well in his student life in the college. From my personal interaction, I can certainly say that Mr. Ashish has very good command on oral and written English. Under my supervision he presented an informative seminar on "Cable Internet". During the course of the seminar, I found him to possess exceptionally creative ideas, sound knowledge of fundamentals and good communication skills.


I am sure that Bijaya Ghimire will contribute positively and productively in his higher studies with his individual prominence and attributes. I strongly recommend Mr. Bijaya Ghimire for admission to Electrical Engineering course in your University. He should be provided Research Assistantship/Teaching Assistanship for pursuing higher studies.


_____________

Head of Department
Electronics & Communication Engineering

No comments: