Custom Search

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Letter of Recommendation

I am writing this letter to recommend Mr. Andhar to you. Andhar worked as an apprentice in National Computer World (P) Ltd, Bhutan only and the first A+ Authorized Service Center of Comp TIA, USA, for six months (September 2004 – February 2005) to complete his Computer Hardware and Networking program. Immediately after this program, going through all his performance in class, I offered him a position of Technical Officer (Computer Assembling & Networking) in my organization.

I was immensely impressed by several aspects of Andhar while observing him as a student and later as a professional. As a student he had excellent ability to grasp new concepts, conceive innovative ideas and implement them using prevalent/emerging technologies. I observed how it took so less time for Andhar to shape himself as a true professional from learning student. While working as a Technical Officer in my company, peers and clients he worked with very well commended him for his outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and his technical expertise.

He is a diligent, hardworking, trustworthy and confident person. I have no hesitation in recommending him as an excellent officer and a person to work with. I wish him all the best for his future endeavors.

Please feel free to contact me for any further queries regarding this.

No comments: